This Vacancy has Closed
Salient Group LLP is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Inventory Clerk for an established company in Belize City.
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for keeping track of in-stock products and supplies on display in the showroom, on the sales floor, and inside the warehouse. The incumbent is also expected to manage requisitions from the warehouse as requested.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives and verifies incoming orders
- Works with electronic inventory system by stocking and cataloging products and supplies
- Performs quality checks on stored inventory and discards inventory that does not meet the company’s standards per company policy
- Organizes inventory exhibited in showroom, assuring the proper presentation of products
- Updates inventory count and maintains inventory records
- Operates all warehouse equipment in a safe and efficient manner for moving stock
- Ensures organization and cleanliness of warehouse and display stands in showroom and on sales floor
- Cleans all parts and equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma
- At least two years of relevant experience in inventory/warehouse management.
- Strong math skills are required.
- Must be honest, trustworthy, self-directed, and dependable.
- Good working knowledge (reading/writing/speaking) of English is required. Spanish is an asset.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task and work with a high level of accuracy and mental alertness.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. (Especially MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook)
- Must be able to move and lift heavy parts, products, and supplies.
Location: Belize City
Complete the following application and upload your CV below:
Application Deadline is set for Friday, May 27, 2022.
NOTE: Only shortlisted and/or selected Candidates will be contacted. Communication will be made within one week after the closing date of this vacancy.