This Vacancy has Closed
Salient Group LLP is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position of Executive Secretary for an established company in Belize City.
The Executive Secretary is responsible for scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors, and providing superlative administrative support to the Manager. The incumbent is required to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create a long-term office management schedule
- Ensure that the Manager is reminded of and attends all meetings as required
- Manage all incoming/outgoing phone calls
- Communicate as required between Management and support staff
- Serves as the point person for:
- Ensure that invoices are prepared, and that payment is received in a timely manner
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors
- Provide general support to visitors
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree in Business Administration is required.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g., fax machines and printers).
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent working knowledge (reading/writing/speaking) of English is required.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Must demonstrate a high level of confidence and professionalism.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with a high level of accuracy.
Location: Belize City
Complete the following application and upload your CV below:
Application Deadline is set for Friday, May 27, 2022.
NOTE: Only shortlisted and/or selected Candidates will be contacted. Communication will be made within one week after the closing date of this vacancy.